Please Help, My Cloud Home is Offline, How to recover data from this Offline My Cloud Drive,

Please Help, My Cloud Home is Offline, How to recover data from this Offline My Cloud Drive,

did u get help

Nothing

they will never help, I have been emailing and calling

please update me if u get help

I have the same problem My Cloud Home is Offline - please let me know if you get help

I just started having a problem with MyCoud Home Duo showing as offline in the WD Discover app, also couldn’t ping it when when logged in to the router, and I couldn’t log into the dashboard.
It was working fine up until recently. I tried a hard shutdown (pulling power), using the power switch on the back, and the reset button. None of those helped.
I wrote an email to WD, I’ll add to this post with their recommendations (if any), and also if I don’t hear back from them this week.

1 Like

Same here. Been like this for couple of weeks

Have you tried any of the suggested troubleshooting tips? Have you downloaded the debug_logs from your MCH and have you tried contacting WD support?

New Device Setup - Slow Breathing LED Click here for Instructions
Device and LED Status Click here for Instructions
Network Configuration Click here for Instructions
Router UPnP and IP Address Check Click here for Instructions
Router Secure Access Firewall and Parental Controls Click here for Instructions
Proxy Server Port Check Click here for Instructions
Jitter and Latency Click here for Instructions
Configure DHCP Reservation Click here for Instructions
Configure Google DNS Servers Click here for Instructions
Local Network Shares Click here for Instructions
Computer or Mobile Phone Click here for Instructions
Debug Logs for Technical Support Click here for Instructions
Offline After 60+ Second Pin Reset or System Erase Click here for Instructions

Wow I am considering a My Cloud Home because my current My Cloud and the Smartware is going to be disabled. But we use the My Cloud remotely so if the My Cloud Home has this issue going offline, well we are at a different state so there is no one there to reboot it or run any debug software. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks

Anyone can help, desperately need help, same here mycloud home went offline and reset many times but no result. When I checked to my wired router connection it also not there, anyone can help? Will never buy WD anymore!