Using EX2Ultra as video storag DVR recorder Honeywell HRGX

I just attached (and configured) a EX2Ulta to my network. Windows can see the device using file explorer /network/storage. Honeywell HRGX (in menu option add Network storage) has instruction to select the NAS device you want to add from list of network devices. My list of NAS devices does not include my new EX2Ultra.

Any ideas of what to do next?

You can check after the power cycle of My Cloud EX2 Ultra and reboot of DVR. This will refresh the list of NAS devices list.

WEW! ITS PRETTY COOL TO INSTALL MEDIABOX ON FIRESTICK

hai…very nice article…here we have an alternative for google/apple play store for free of cost…for that visit tutuapp

Great article, Download latest popular apps & games free for ios and Android from Tutuapp. Tutuapp download latest version for iphone & ipad free.

Reboot should help. I have another question.
The new NAS (EX2 Ultra) tutuapp has the Milestone Arcus utility, which itself sees the cameras on the network and already records them on the NAS and can also be viewed online. So I want to do the same on EX2. It is necessary that my NAS act as a server. I do not want to buy an NVR separately. How to do it?

useful article, watch the latest movies & TV shows free from moviebox app.