Transfer to new NAS, retain original file information

We had an older WD 4TB NAS that suffered drive failure recently. It contained over 10 years worth of our companies files and it wasn’t being backed up as promised by our IT guy. Our owner was able to recover almost 100% of his files by sending the drives off(at great cost) and has purchased a new WD EX4100 to store everything now. Is anyone aware of software that will allow me to transfer this recovered data to the new NAS without affecting “metadata” (created, modified dates, etc)? While this information isn’t necessarily business critical, that information makes it easier for us to find files for customers. I have tried a few but none work as advertised.
Thanks for any advice

I had same issue, our Mycloud EX4 enclosure has a Power Supply Failure, and we couldn’t access the data.

We purchased a new PR4100 and I was able to move the three RAID drives from the old MyCloud EX4 into the new MyCloud PR4100.
Initially I only inserted 2 of the 3 drives thinking to keep the third drive as an intact backup, it didn’t recognize the RAID.
Once I inserted all three drives like I had it in the old EX4 enclosure, they were automatically recognized with a message called “RAID roaming enabled” which transfers the drives from old enclosure to new MyCloud enclosure without data loss.
For some reason it showed a new IP address on the PR4100 while it was doing this.
Then it said “Rebuilding Vol.1 Time: 224min” after 15 minutes, it said “System is in Standby Mode” and I couldn’t access through web browser.
I then turned off power on the PR4100 and it reset.
Then I was able to access the drive from the “mycloudpr4100/” in the browser or the IP address.

A window appeared:
RAID Roaming
This volume is roaming from another WD My Cloud PR4100 (not created on this system). Click OK to integrate it into your current WD My Cloud PR4100. If you do not integrate it, you risk losing your data if your volume becomes degraded. Click Cancel to continue without integrating it.
I was then able to click Ok.

Now I just have to remap the drives.

Now I’m going to backup all the data to an external drive and setup an Amazon S3 Cloud Account as a redundant backup.

https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7721