Suddenly can't access to My Cloud REMOTELY

First of all, I have to highlight that I COULD access to My Cloud remotely properly before (around 2 weeks ago)!

However, when I tried to access to My Cloud remotely today, I failed desperately!
Now, I am sitting right in front of My Cloud, and I can access to it properly through my local network.
Nevertheless, I still cannot access to My Cloud remotely (tested by using my phone’s network).

These are what I HAVE ALREADY DONE, and I still fail to access to My Cloud remotely.

1. Reboot the device
  2. Turn off and then Turn on the “Cloud Access” function from “Setting > General”

I’m in the same boat I’ve been trying everything today, it has to be something at WD end it’s driving me insane and I’ve run through everything

If you’re running the WD My Cloud inside DHCP router…? Check in the dashboard / Settings that the Network mode is set to DHCP

Just a hint…

Well it appears I’ve got it working again i set up a static IP on My cloud
and a set a reserved IP on my router with reserved DHCP with unlimited
lease and set up the 2 sets of ports to be forwarded, the private was port
80 and I don’t remember since I’m not at home right now and can’t check
what the public one was but i just set what one was on my cloud to be
forwarded on my router and it appears to now be working normally again

Ok… good it’s working. I did the same with static IP in the beginning… thought it would be the best way to configure. But dropped the remotely connection frequently, so setted to DHCP and worked since. This must have something to do with the registration of ip at the wdmycloud.com that redirects to the wd mycloud unit.

I have a feeling it was the ports bring properly forwarded that fixed it

Similar problem; but, I only see the first 20% of my files. That’s on mac. On Windows, it loads all of my files. I hate windows; please help.

I have been searching the solution to the same problem I am facing with WDmycloud and found on every forum people are asking for the same problem but there is no solution so far and it look WD no more care for their customers and we have just wasted money of this piece of a ■■■■.
If we cannot access our files remotely the purpose of buy this piece of ■■■■ is lost.

I am really very much disappointed. Its just a fuckin ■■■■ we have bought.