[SOLVED] High System Load - Fans are always-on

Hello,
at first, sorry for my - maybe - bad english.

I’ve bought me a WD My Cloud Ex2 Ultra, everything was great, until I uploaded photos (JPG and RAW [e.g. *.ORF]).
Then it began…
The fans are actually always on - which is really annoying, because of the volume.

I’ve searched here in the community and found some solutions - nothing works for me… :frowning:

At first, I’ve tried:
/etc/init.d/wdphotodbmergerd stop /etc/init.d/wdmcserverd stop
=> Okay, the RAM is going from 70% to pretty constant 30% and the CPU is between 0% and 20%. The fans where a little bit quieter. Now there is the problem with the restsdk - it uses 80.26 (I don’t know which measure it means in the Dashboard) of the RAM. What is this? And what a process is docker? It uses 80 of the unknown measure, too.

The second problem is:
After a restart, the processes will come up again and start ufraw - which is a devil inside the WDMYCLOUD.
I’ve tried update-rc.d wdphotodbmergerd disable but there will be an error: -sh: update-rc.d: not found

Is there a solution to get update-rc.d wdphotodbmergerd disable working? :confused:

EDIT: I’ve already tried the user-start script solution - doesnt work. :frowning:

For someone, who have the same problems, I’ve found a solution here:
>>>Click here<<<

I stop them with Cronjobs… It works, everything is fine. But after it - the bad feelings remain.
Maybe it is my first and my last WD NAS.