OS5: how to download a folder

How can I download a folder from MyCloud 5 instead of a file?
Like from
My Cloud
Once I have selected a folder, the options are:
Share/Remove/Move and Rename

@WimS What WD device do you own? What type of computer do you have, Windows, Apple, Linux, etc.?

I have Windows 11 Pro and if it were me, I would drag and drop it where I want it or copy and paste the folder. Here is an example image.

Click on, tap, or activate image to enlarge it.

@WimS
Here is what I see. You would need to create a folder on your computer and give it the same name. Then open your device and the folder, select all the items, and then download them to the folder you’ve created. See example image below.

Click on, tap, or activate image to enlarge it. The image shows the number of items I selected in the folder.

yeah, yeah, yeah, you can do all that.

Bottom line DOWNLOAD FOLDER; just like COPY is a glaring ommission in the software that frankly has existed since the beta versions of OS/5.

Cat0W thank you. I was indeed trying to download from a browser. I know the multiselect possibility, which is nice, but if there are a lot of files it is not really useable.

Adding my workaround here in case anyone else is still looking for a way to download folders in bulk.
Totally agree with the above, and now with the ability to use the file explorer as before being discontinued this feature is more needed than ever.

I’ve added a workaround here:
Folder download on OS5 - My Cloud OS 5 Personal & Network Attached Storage / My Cloud - WD Community

It won’t let me post the same thing twice, so had to link.

Hope it helps until this feature is restored.