I just purchased the PR41000 NAS and on setting it up, I cannot access any of the Apps (am trying to find and install Plex).
When I clock on the “Apps” tab, it shows me “No available Apps.”
I have searched the forum and web and have completed all the following to no avail.
- rebooted (multiple times)
- tried different LAN connection ports
- reset device (both through the web dashboard as well as using the reset button on back of unit)
- turning off various settings and seeing if that helped (none did)
- turned off Firewall
- tried different browsers (Chrome, Edge) and turned off all extensions
As far as I can tell, I am unable to connect to some WD site that should allow me to download the App library?
I am on the latest Firmware (2.30.183) - no updates show from Settings option.
The help suggestions of WD are not working and I am now at an impasse as to how to install local apps (Plex in particular).
Any help would be most appreciated