Mycloud access issues

First troubleshooting step is to turn off Cloud Access/Remote Access in the My Cloud Dashboard > Settings. Wait a few minutes. Then reenable Cloud Access/Remote access and wait to see what the Conection Status indicates.

If you have changed the Cloud Access setting to Manual and are using port forwarding, then you should check and make note of the the External Port values in the My Cloud Dashboard. Then check the port forwarding settings within the network router and ensure the External Port values (two of them) match what is being used on the My Cloud. One typically uses internal ports of 80 and 443 when port forwarding. Note that the external port values may be different than the internal port value. In some cases one’s broadband provider may block the default external ports used by the My Cloud forcing the user to use alternate external ports while keeping the internal ports at 80 and 443.

There is an general example of how to setup port forwarding on first gen single bay My Cloud (4.x firmware) at this post: