My Cloud Transfer rate reduced drastically in one day

Hi
I have been using My Cloud for some time now. Up till a week ago i was getting transfer rates of 64mbps but for some reason i cant say if it was after an update the transfer rate came crashing down to 18.3 caps. I tried several improvements but nothing. My My Cloud is connected to my Asus RT ac 5300 router with a CAT 7 patch cord and my PC is connected to my Router through WIFI at point blank range. I am unable to understand. Is there any diagnostic tool that i can check where the bottle neck is or is it just a hardware failure in the My CLoud drive. Any suggestions?
Thank you
PS I just noticed that when transfer starts the graph starts at 64 and then instantly goes down to 18.3

Hi!
This problem has been for a while. I have had this problem since December 2019

Wow. Must be really frustrating if you haven’t found the solution after all that. Disabling internet would however cause you to unsign from your account. This is another problem that I face on PC. Every time I restart my PC I have to sign in again to My Cloud which I don’t need to do on my android phone. Furthermore it gets me unsigned in at random without any apparent reason.
I think they messed something in one of the software updates or something. Anyway I am trying to figure this out and it’s answer should not be complicated. Either a software update to the recent one or something minor that I have overlooked as I was getting the speeds not 90 but 64 as opposed to the the 18 figure now. It’s surprising that it is 18 for you as well which means there is probably some relation to the problem we are facing.

I have had that problem at beginning. My computer is faster than all equipments in my network. So, i tried to access my device prematurely. Now, i just wait solid light state for access my drive.
Another thing, don’t open WD discovery interface before solid light state; if you do that, it automatically ask you account informations.

My My Cloud is always on. Light is always stable. When I restart my computer I need to sign in. Sometimes I get signed out because of some internet problem and it doesn’t sign back in automatically on the PC even though at that time I can sign through my android but on my PC it shows offline. There are several glitches in the software.