** My Cloud Mobile App Connectivy Issue **

My Cloud Customers,

We are currently working on the My Cloud connectivity issue when using the My Cloud mobile app and will provide an update to the community as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
WD Customer Support and Services

1 Like

My Cloud Customers,

Thank you for your patience while we continue to address the My Cloud mobile app connectivity issue.

Sincerely,

what is the issue?

i want to know if it’s the one that i have

1 Like

My Cloud Customers,

The My Cloud mobile app connectivity issue has been resolved.

Sincerely,

ok, what should i do to connect? i’m reciving error 970

Are you still receiving that error when trying to connect?

I’m still not able to connect to mycloud via ios phone app on more than one device. Request timeout and device offline are both reasons yet using my windows pc I can access no problem

I’m also unable to connect using iOS app. FTP works fine.

Hi. Since August 09 I’m receiving error 970 when I want to connect to mycloud by my cloud app from my tablet and smartphones. Do you have problems to connectivity again?

Dear My Cloud Customers,

WD has recently experienced a couple of outages of our remote access servers. During that time any My Cloud features and functionality associated with remote access, sync and MyCloud.com were interrupted. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience these outages may have caused. Rest assured, any data already on your My Cloud device was not impacted and is safe in your own home.

At this time we’d like to apologize for not actively communicating to My Cloud owners of this outage. We’re implementing a new communication plan that will go into place if another outage should occur.

We plan to:

With technology there are sometimes issues that arise, and we strive to fix those issues as quickly as possible. We do make you a promise that going forward we’ll more actively communicate to you when problems do arise. We value our My Cloud users and want you to have the best experience possible with the product.

– WD

I’m still having problems with mycloud subscription…

I checked with http://status.mycloud.com/ and there has not been any issues with our servers for a while. What kind of problem are you experiencing? Can you describe more please? Also any screen caps would help.