I did research the **bleep** out of that error code, spent two solid days but the only “solution” I found, which was on several forums, was this but when I open Control Panel in Win 7 there is no Network Connections to click. I’ve tried this for a few days but it just ended in a dead end.
- Ensure NetBIOS over TCP/IP is enabled on both computers
1) Go to “Control Panel - Network Connections”.
2) Right-Click on the connection and click Properties.
3) Find Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Version 4 in the list.
4) Click Properties, and then click Advanced.
5) On the Advanced TCP/IP settings windows, go to “WINS” tab.
6) Under NetBIOS setting, click Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP, and then click OK.