I am about to throw it to the wall

Hey, i just bought my new WDTV with the 1 tb inside, im not a complete **bleep** regarding PCs and else but i cant make it work.

The only thing i want to do with it is transfer the movies i downloaded to the WDTV and watchem, thats it.

I have a LAN LAN cable and a USB USB. It just wont work, now i have a message that goes that the file im trying to transfer, is not longer in the folder im looking, and i have the options to try again (completely useless) or cancel.

Please HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Regards

You can connect an USB drive to the HUB and it will allow you to copy the movies to the internal drive. It’s possible to do it over the network as well, but it will take longer. 

Thx for the tip but it still makes the same,

Actually, the USB cable doesnt even read it, im trying with the LAN LAN cable, and all i get when i drag and drop is:

COULD NOT FIND THIS ITEM (regarding the movie)

THIS IS NO LONGER LOCATED IN C:BLABLABLA. VERIFY THE ITEMS LOCATION AND TRY AGAIN.

Any other ideas?

Its not a size problem, i tried to move 1 single song and it goes the same way. the same error.

Regards

So you have the hub directly connected to the computer with an ethernet cord? Or do you have it connected to the router?

Have you try copying files from a different path, just go in to video’s folder and try dragging a different file from there.

Just the ethernet cord, NO ROUTER, i dont care about using it with the internet features.

I tried from different folders, songs, like i said before.

And it goes the same.

The ethernet directly to the computer is a no go, you can try using a cross over cable, it might work but can not guarantee. Recommended setup is ethernet cord to the router