EX2 Ultra WEB panel problem

Hello Folks :slight_smile:
I have a problem with our company NAS (I didn’t choose this model…). After logging in i see this:

And this is an image from Firefox 70. Chrome 77 show about half of information, IE8 don’t show nothing at all.
In console of browser i found out, that there is some error with XML (wrong format).
I tried using Firefox 55 at our old computer and it gave same result.
I tried with Windows XP, 7, 10.

I can not click anything, there is no response from panel.

I didn’t try 5 or 40 second reset, because i really don’t want to loose actual accounts settings and REALLY can’t lose files or permanent access to them.
In the end i can make new settings after 40 sec reset, but i need to be sure, that data will be safe.

Does anyone know, how to fix this?
I have to make some changes in our LAN, and IP address of NAS is static on device…
Not to mention slow file transfer rate or even directory listing, but it’s for another topic.

1 Like

I have the same issue, just started in the last few days!

This issue can be caused by high CPU or Memory utilization.
Try to disable anything indexing and reboot

How To Disable and Enable My Cloud Indexing and Media Services

Answer ID 5080

Thank You for your reply, but as i mentioned above i cannot do anything by WEB panel - at some attempts even browser can get laggy (Chrome for example can’t even close a tab).
Unfortunately my collegue set up our NAS and i don’t think, that he turned off features unused by us.
But still - when i want to do that - WEB panel is not responding.

I had the same problem, trying different web browsers on my Windows laptop. After putting in a new NAS so that I can try the soft (4 sec) and hard (40 sec) reset on my EX2 Ultra, I was still having the same problem.

Finally, I tried using my macbook Safari browser, and I am able to see everything in the control panel just fine. Fortunately, all the drive data is still retained even after doing the hard reset.

1 Like

Thanks very much, you saved me. I couldn’t acces to my dash trough 4 browsers and after reading your post, i tried with safari on my mac mini and it works. Thanks again.