Can't install WD SmartWare

I have a My Cloud and running Windows 10. I had installed WD Access and can access and backup files to My Cloud.

WD SmartWare was stop running and I have now downloadet the latest version of the program. I can´t remove the previous version completely and the latest version do not install finish. What do I do so I can install the latest version of WD SmartWare?

I have also tried to install WD Backup but the program can´t the My Cloud (I can only choose Dropbox). What do I do so WD Backup can see/access My Cloud?

What steps did you take on the SmartWare?

I downloaded the new version to my download folder, unzipped it to my download folder and then installed it. There is no need to remove the old version. After the install I did a backup to check it out and it worked fine. See images below. Click on, tap or activate images to enlarge them.

I have the same error as this:

https://community.wd.com/t/when-i-try-to-install-wdsmartwareupdate-2-4-16-i-get-hangup-accessing-the-features/180392

Have you tried installing the latest version?

First, you may want to go to the Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a Program, find the current version of SmartWare you have, select it, and at the top choose repair and see what happens. After doing that try updating your version to the latest.

See example image below. Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.