Can NOT connect My Cloud to network!

I have tried several times to connect my Cloud to the network but it won’t. It keeps saying “No My cloud device found”. Its so frustrating. I even tried putting in the Mac address and it still can’t find it. Can anyone please help?? I have everything connected correctly.

Using Windows PC or Mac? Do you have other devices connected to your home network, and what are they? What do you have the My Cloud plugged into (e.g. router Ethernet out jack, computer, network switch, (by using an Ethernet cable, or wireless, USB cable or toaster?

[quote=“BRANDI_R, post:1, topic:150746, full:true”]
I even tried putting in the Mac address and it still can’t find it. Can anyone please help??[/quote]
Mac address? You should be using the IP Address in the web browser if using the WD My Cloud name doesn’t work in the web browser.

Is the LED light on the front of the My Cloud blue? If not blue what color?

If using a Windows computer you can use the WD Discovery Software or the WD Quick View to try and find the My Cloud on the local network. If using a Macintosh one can use the WD Quick View program.

To verify and check devices on your LAN download Advanced IP Scanner here: http://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/ and then you can verify if the WDMyCloud is or is not connected to the LAN.

Paul