Adding Security Camera Eufy

I recently purchased a WD My Cloud PR2100 NASand I am unable to load these cameras.

The WD community website says;
“If connecting the IP camera remotely then you have to enable FTP on the WD My Cloud (Dashboard → Settings → Network → Network Settings) and then you have to configure your broadband router/gateway to forward the FTP port (usually 21)”.

I loaded my dashboard 》settings and there is no network setting available.

What must I do to connect my security camera system to the PR2100. Have I wasted my time & money buying this NAS storage system?

1 Like

Hi,

Click on the Network option on the left-side panel of the Settings page to enable FTP access. You could refer to the following link: My Cloud: Configure FTP Server Access

*Thank you for your reply.

As previously stated in my initial correspondence, the My Cloud apps that I downloaded DOES NOT have any reference to NETWORK, SECURITY or FTP choices under settings.

• I have provided ScreenShots of both Android & PC apps to show my options provided.
    NB: I am loading them individually as I am restricted to two images.

• This applies to both my PC Windows 10 app & Android app on my Samsung Tablet S3.*

• The PC version has fewer features than my Android app version. Which is very annoying as I have to switch between the PC & Tablet depending on what I need to achieve*

1. Is there another app that you are able to provide for both PC & Android??

2. Is there something that I am missing?

3. What else can I do?

Phil

Android Screenshots

Initial Android Login Screen and choices

Android Setting Selections

Screenshot_20200523-103951_My Cloud 1|375x500

PC Screenshots

*Initial Login Screen Dashboard

Settings Screen

Screen|690x388](upload://lG1ko1Mz5IhtsDNTVGgXQw4BgeH.png)

Settings Screen Options - Enlarged Extract from above

Please note that Devices management is the only PC setting option available.

Screenshot_20200523-103951_My Cloud PC 2A  Settings

Hello, I have been using the wd pr4100 for some years now, and I have been considering to get the Eufy cameras. Would you mind sharing if you had any luck with this setup in the end?