Windows 10 - Refuses connection

I just upgraded two PIPO TV boxes (Quad Core Atom processor with 64gb SSD) to Win10. The MyBook refuses to connect. Win10 is complaining about the device not responding (Error code 0x80070035 - The network path was not found). Under Win8.1, I had no issue like this. Other Win10 boxes connect as before. I have a couple of WD Clouds that have no problems connecting to these or any other box. I can access the web admin and rebooting the device did nothing. Running firmware ( 02.43.10-048 ).

Day 2:  Gateway DX4860 is exhibiting the same error. So far none of my Win10 boxes can cannect.

Hi,

I have windows 10 on my computer , and i am able to see my MyBookLive Duo on it with no problem, if you go to network, are you able to see the unit as a location ? 

Mine is a MyBookLive 2TB. Yes, I can connect to it as a media server, but mapped shares do not respond. All shares a private. I’ll made them public and Win10 still complains. Windows Shell Experience Host_2015-08-04_19-56-05.jpg  Thanks for the response.

Hmmm. I can now connect… I renamed the device, reset passwords, rebuilt Twonky, changed shares from Public to Private, rebooted the device and now it behaving. Could be a Festivus miracle.  :manvery-happy: 

As a followup, WD Discovery will map a share, but refuses to remember passwords, on those macines not allowing standard Win10 mapping.