Windows 10 does not see shared drives

I bought an Ex2 Ultra a few days ago, and there is no way to get Windows to see the shared drives.

I have tried everything: activate smb1, activate anonymous login, deactivate antivirus and firewall, etc.

I can only have access via ftp, and I still have to try winscp, which I assume will work because access without problem via ssh.

Could someone give me some clue as to where to continue looking?

I need to connect network drives from Windows to be able to schedule backups, and without Windows seeing the NAS I can’t.

Thanks in advance.

hello,

I had already visited that guide and it does not solve my problem since computers with Windows 10 “do not see” the EX2 ultra.

Regardless, thanks for the response.

Hi @J.Cobos ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:

Go into the network settings in the dashboard and experiment with “Max SMB”. Try 1, 2 and 3 (restart between each).

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve already tried this too and nothing. I suspect it’s some Windows 10 security limitation, but I know what it is.

okay i will need more info
usually you go to file explorer on windows and do

This PC
on the top it says map network drive and let the drive load for a bit, if it doesn’t
write the IP address of the drive where you have writen This PC
\IP address Like that and press enter

make sure you enable FTP on the shares folders you want to share
This is how my network looks

hope this helps, the dns part is my thing no need for you to configure that
feel free to ask questions