WD Sync not working

WD my cloud is not syncing to the folder I have on my computer.
When I use the application, on the computer, I cant open WD mycloudmirror and see the files to upload. it simply doesn´t.
I have already validated the settings and everything is fine.In the computer field I deleted a file and inserted new ones and did not do any synchronization, I already left the computer on for a long time and it still does not do it.
Is it better to make a new confirmation?
All other synchronizations, like the mobile phone, are working.

It appears you indicated you have a My Cloud Mirror. If so you may want to see the dedicated subforum for the My Cloud Mirror in case there is a specific WD Sync issue with that device. The single bay My Cloud (the subject of this subforum) is different than the My Cloud Mirror.

What specific error message does WD Sync display if any?
What computer operating system are you using?
If selecting the MyCloud.com option (if available) make sure to use the MyCloud.com login information not the local My Cloud login information.

WD Sync is what it is. With the many complaints about the program with the single bay My Cloud some have resorted to using third party sync programs if they don’t need remote syncing. Free File Sync (http://freefilesync.org/) is one such program others have turned to instead of using WD Sync for local syncing.