WD MyCloud losing network after reboot?

@rac8006,

Replaced the wire… Same thing. I’ll get 1GB switch this week for testing. Hope that will resolve it.

One fuckin milion times and That is NOT correct In any way
It is just alot of Words that not Work
So trou the F manuel out of the window
I ask WD many times if they can uppdate the Manuel to what The crapy Chity Soft they put in some Good hardwher it and they cant replay… The worst thing is i got help from ONE gay once in WD and ower Phone i solved 100 problems that i have been figthing for 9 month …but stilll that Isue is not on The manuel or in any forum
The problem still EXSIST but i do have one workaround
I have to reset the Drive (delete all info of user and so on) and start new user and it coms back online…
But i Did pay 500 $ for it and I dont wqnt to spend that money on somthing that NEED mor hands on than an 10 yesr old freenas do… and that cost me like 100$

@Berna666

The original topic was created six years ago. If you have a problem now, create a new topic. Does your device have OS3 or OS5?

At the time, various suggestions may be correct. Because you are responding to a post made SIX years ago, things may have changed and suggestions made may not be correct depending on YOUR specific issue or settings.

If you want or need help, try posting what specific troubleshooting steps you’ve taken. And yes, replacing the Ethernet cable between the My Cloud and router should be one of the troubleshooting steps. Make sure to include the specific My Cloud model you are using and what OS it is running. It also helps to include the model of the network router it is directly connected to as well.