WD MyCloud Dashboard kicking me out

I’ve been transferring photos all day to My Cloud - it’s now finished and I want to log in to the dashboard and it let’s me log in for a second then kicks me out - I tried to shut it down via the mac menu dashboard but it doesn’t shut down - any ideas how to reboot it and see if that helps?

I would like to know how to fix this issue too.
Right now - I did put my life on it - and it is squeezing the life outta me with the ‘no access’ issues

same problem here, using windows xp & chrome browser

since i got it i’ve had to access it more often through the webapp than the mapped drives due to it not working correctly, am seriously looking at sending it back.

mine ended up on a subnet of my router when i changed broadband providers which ended in me resetting it and having to transfer my internet access details to my old router but a week later its gone wrong again & now i can’t get into the dashboard or mapped drives again

I sorted my issue (for how long I don’t know) but restarting both the Mac and the NAS - I had to unplug the NAS though but afterwards have been able to log in. If this persists I’d like to phone them but the UK number on their site doesn’t work (!!)

Hello,

On the link below you will find the support numbers for the UK. Are these the numbers you are referring?

http://support.wdc.com/country/country.asp?c=unitedkingdom

Same problem here! Shutting My Cloud down and restarted helped first time (haven’t tried the second time around??).

I can access files and Twonky. But Dashboard kicks me out after a fraction of a second where I can see it clearly…

No solution?? Anyone? WD?

regards, dkhelfer

Yep. Same here.

Restarting the device by pulling out the power cable and network cable fixed it.

I have the same problem but unplugging the device and plugging it back in only fixes the problem for about 5 minutes then I receive WD My Cloud is not accessible, local documents are available.