WD My Cloud 4TB

I have noticed that the backup software that comes preloaded on the drive, installs fine, but does NOT see the drive, it defaults to DropBox, WHY?
Not a happy camper with this thing, really not happy!

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: My Cloud Home: Backup a Windows or macOS Computer

I am using Iperius backup free on Windows 10. Very sweet

I try to install the app for windows 10 but won’t install nothing y try to solve this issue I have a Mac with iOS Catalina and works perfectly but in windows ask me for authorization I accept the installation for the software and than nothing happens I can use but from the web site but the transfer is a little slow in that way I follow all the steps for configure for server but is can’t install yet windows reconoce like other computer or server but not for had dive to storage all my data if someone solve this problem please help me I install one app from windows store but is not compatible with my cloud home juts with my book or my cloud

Summary

This text will be hidden

• WD Discovery will not install on a 32-bit system. Please ensure to install on a 64-bit system.
  • Windows 10 S mode edition is installed on the computer.
  • The computer is using an ARM based CPU.
  • WD Discovery installation has become corrupted or a previous uninstall did not fully complete.
  • Anti-Virus, Internet Security, Malware and End Point Protection software may block the download and successful installation of WD Discovery.
  • Windows file system permissions may be currupted, or some other type of operating system issue outside of WD Discovery software.
  • Windows .NET corruption, .NET Framework is a programing language created by Microsoft to run applications on a Windows Operating System.