I can't install WD Discovery

it never finish the installation. I don’t know why, I do not know what to do, please help me.

I had the very same problem and the only answer I got from WD staff was “it is a windows problem”. And Microsoft told me it was a WD software problem…
I ended up installing win10 instead (I was using win7 until that) and it installed flawslessly.

Yes, but I have MacOS Catalina. So I can’t do that

@MIguel2 WD Discovery 3.5.138 resolves the issue of installing on macOS Catalina. The My Cloud Home desktop issue will be resolved with an update shortly. https://downloads.wdc.com/wdapp/WD-Discovery-darwin-prod-x64-3_5_138_full.dmg

1 Like

Thanks!

I manage to install WD Discovery, and log in. I can make a time machine backup but I can’t access to my documents. what do I do know? thanks for all!

I have Problem in WIN10, when I want to install WD Backup in Discovery Tool.
Installation never completes

I have exactly the same problem. I am running Windows 10 Home, it is up to date and no updates are outstanding. I have tried to install the Desktop App on two separate PCs; the install always fails at the same point and the error message says “we have issues. Try again later”. I have been trying since yesterday evening. I have tried to obtain the Install Discovery.exe file from alternative sources, but they all fail in the same way and at the same point in the installation process.
I was persuaded to buy MY CLOUD HOME by the promise of a “Quick and simple setup”. Can anyone tell me how I can achieve this? At present the device is just a useless brick and I can see no alternative but to return it to the retailer.

Have you found a solution

No. I returned the product and got a refund.

I have devised other methods of backing up my data files and my

photographs.