WD My Cloud 3tb showing blue indicator but not showing up anywhere

Hello everyone,
I have a 3tb My Cloud wireless which has recently stopped working. The drive used to work before but recently my router was changed by my internet provider and since then it has stopped working.
I have the my cloud connected to the router via LAN cable and it is showing a blue indicator. However, the cloud is not showing up in windows Network tab in my files and also the previous IP I used for it is also not leading me to the dashboard page.
I also ran the arp -a command in the CMD to try and find the addresses of all the connected devices but none of the addresses showing up in it lead me to the dashboard page either.
The my cloud is also showing up as offline in the My Cloud OS 5 webpage and the app.

What should I do? One thing to note is that there is data inside the drive that I cant lose so I cant reset it

@shubham897
If you have a second generation WDMYCLOUD OS5
WDMyCloudImage
the device is not wireless and should be connected to your router with an ethernet cable.

Have you tried \\WDMYCLOUD or the name you gave the device?

If you can get into your router, check the devices that are connected and if you can, make your devices IP address Static.

The image below shows my device, WDMYCLOUDTWO and my shares.

Is SMB still selected, if you have Windows? See image below.