Hi everyone I m having problem to copy data to usb or from usb to my cloud home every time I try to copy it shown copy error it start happening after it update to 9.4 firmware anyone know how to solve this problem please let me know
Same problem i was facing but when i clean my port with spirt and again insert, then it work nicely you should apply this method as well.
You can check the Knowledge Base too and see what you can find about using USB on the My Cloud Home.
If you are experiencing issues copying data to or from a USB drive after a firmware update on your My Cloud Home device, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the USB drive: Ensure that the USB drive is not damaged and is functioning properly. Try using a different USB drive to see if the issue persists.
- Check the file system: Make sure that the file system on the USB drive is compatible with the My Cloud Home device. The My Cloud Home device supports the following file systems: NTFS, FAT32, HFS+, and exFAT.
- Restart the My Cloud Home device: Sometimes restarting the My Cloud Home device can resolve issues with copying data.
- Reset the My Cloud Home device: If restarting the device does not resolve the issue, you can try resetting the device to its factory settings. However, keep in mind that resetting the device will erase all data on it.
- Contact My Cloud Home support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you can contact My Cloud Home support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help resolve any technical issues with the device.
If you’re having trouble copying data to or from your USB to Cloud Home, USBDeview can help troubleshoot. Firstly, check USBDeview to ensure your USB drive is recognized without errors. If there’s an issue, try uninstalling the device using USBDeview, disconnect it, and reinstall the drivers.
Ensure your USB drive is compatible with your Cloud Home device and check for any firmware updates for both the USB drive and Cloud Home. For a quick check, connect the USB drive to another computer. The issue might be with your Cloud Home device if it works fine.
Back up your USB data and use USBDeview to format the drive before attempting to copy data again.