Themes for SMP?

Hi everyone.

I know this is the hub forum, not the WD TV Live SMP one, but I was wondering if I could install moviesheet themes on the SMP I recently got?

I read where you can install theme through the webUI for regular themes, but I didn’t know if this applies to movie sheet themes as well, specifically  Mojo Darklight and  Æonish Hub - Final Release?

Yes, but  most themes are still being developed for earlier firmware versions which make them only partially compatiable with the SMP.

Also, as with the HUB’s latest firmware, the SMP’s firmware does not allow for true png’s to be displayed nor does it allow for the .png with the extension changed to .jpg trick (which makes it possible to display true .png’s). 

You can see this HERE though, which is a version of Mojo that I made that should be fairly compatilble with the SMP.  I don’t have an SMP so I don’t really provide any support for this theme.

1 Like

Tinwarble wrote:

Yes, but  most themes are still being developed for earlier firmware versions which make them only partially compatiable with the SMP.

Also, as with the HUB’s latest firmware, the SMP’s firmware does not allow for true png’s to be displayed nor does it allow for the .png with the extension changed to .jpg trick (which makes it possible to display true .png’s). 

You can see this HERE though, which is a version of Mojo that I made that should be fairly compatilble with the SMP.  I don’t have an SMP so I don’t really provide any support for this theme.

Many thanks for getting back to me so quick.  I will give it a go and see how it turns out.  Once again, many thanks!