Something went wrong, please check whether you have an active internet connection

When i connect to my WD i found this message : something went wrong, please check whether you have an active internet connection and try again, i changed my wifi and still having this message.
I also changed the password but it is still the same, anyone can help me please, thank you

I do have the same problem, but it think it is due too the maintenance of the software.

I can even connect in my local network to my linked device…

Ok now it is worst … the porta mycloud home login is not working and keeping says that password is not correct and even if i reset it, it says again not correct with the new one.

Wd discovery is the same, find the device but i can not log in, username and password incorrect.

Everything was working smoothly yesterday and now i can not log in from portal or in local

ps: with local mycloud home can you login with the device ip ? Because if i try, it open a blank page…

Likewise. I can connect OK from my home PC (and laptop), but the Android app on my mobile refuses to play ball. I’ve uninstalled the app and re-installed it from the Google store (thinking/hoping that it was a version issue). When I logged in on the app, it displayed my WD EX2 device but after an age of watching the animated cloud, up came the “Something went wrong” message.

I can access the setting as admin via my PC and have switched the Cloud Service off and back on again. Same result.

Switched the WD EX2 off and back on again - cures 95% of all known IT problems - I’m in the remaining 5%.

Turned my mobile off and back on again. No change.

Regardless of what I do, I cannot connect to my WD EX2 from my mobile.

Anyone have any clues?