Safepoint problems

I have 2 My Cloud hard drives. I am trying to set up a safe point between the 2 on a local network. When logged into the dashboard on either drives the safe point option is not available. The only backup options i have is USB, Internal, and Remote. Another problem I am having as well is I have a My Book that i have tried to hook up to one of the My Clouds to do a USB Backup of the My Cloud, When I have the My Book hooked up the My Cloud tells me the device is not compatible.

Perhaps it would be best to contact WD Support about this. You can do so over the phone or via E-mail.

Thank you. I contacted WD Support the answer given on backing up the My Cloud to another My Cloud via safe point that option has been removed from the Gen2 My Cloud Devices. The only options for backing up a My Cloud is to do an internal backup (which to me is not much of a backup), or I need to get a My Cloud Mirror or better and do a Remote Backup with the My Cloud.

The USB Device not being the right format just needed to be formatted on a windows OS the Mac OS does not give the correct formatting options.