Remote Backup won't progress

I have two PR4100 systems, one of which I use as remote backup. This sytem has been working for years now and nothing has changed in the network or NAS equipment, bar an upgrade to version 5.25.132 of the firmware and 1.29 for RemoteBackup app. When I now start the usual backup task, used for some years now without any failures, the progress bar gets stuck immediately at 0% and there’s no traffic between the two NASses at all. I tried a small test the other way around, so from backup to main NAS, and that works wonderfully. But of course I want it to work the other way as well. I guess that there’s some cache data that’s not wiped. Deleteing and re-installing the Remote Backup still gives the same error. As is deleting the task and rebuilding it again. USB backups are a no-go as I’m talking about 48TB of data that needs backing up. PLEASE can someone think of something I can so?

1 Like

It’s will be done soon

Euhhh ok. Anywho, I found a temporary solution by downgrading the Remote Backup app to 1.21. The fault lies in the Remote Backup v1.29 app itself. so WD has some bug work to do, I guess.