Remote Access Problems

I am having issues with accessing MyCloud from www.wd2go.com from work.
This is on a Century Link XyXEL PK5001Z modem.
I cannot access the drive remotely from my workstation or my phone (when connected to the WiFi).
If I switch to 4G on the phone it connects.
I think I have a port problem on this modem but not sure how to proceed.
I have ports 9080 and 9443 enabled on the firewall but I still get a “Cannot connect to WDMyCloud” message.

What are the port settings on the My Cloud? The router the My Cloud is connected to needs to be configured to pass the remote internet traffic to those ports.

If your work is blocking the access using either the MyCloud.com web portal or the WD apps/software then one would need to reconfigure their work router (if they can) to allow that traffic through or unblock the MyCloud.com website.

I believe the port settings are 9080 and 9433, I’m using the “automatic” setting
I’m using the WD2go web site to access it.
The problem is the router here at my work not at home where the MyCloud is located.

From above"
"I cannot access the drive remotely from my workstation or my phone (when connected to the WiFi).
If I switch to 4G on the phone it connects."

Since I can connect with the MyCloud app when on 4G (Data) but not on WiFi it seems this is a router issue at my work, Just not sure how to proceed. I have opened the ports in the firewall of the router, but do not see anywhere else to configure ports unless I want to direct them to a specific machine. I even tried turning the firewall off.

What firmware version are you using? On the v4.x firmware I believe the default Remote Access ports are 80 and 443. One can change the Remote Access Setting to Manual and change the ports to other values like 9080 and 9443.

The other thing to check, when the My Cloud Remote Access is configured for Auto, is that UPnP is enabled on the router.

Firmware v04.04.02.105
Just checked the ports and 80 and 443 are open on the work router
UPnP and UPnP NAT-T are enabled on the work router but nothing is in the list.

On my home router
UPnP and UPnP NAT-T are enabled and the MyCloud is in the list several times
Ports 9448, 9444, 9445, 9446 and 9091 ??? (Now I’m really confused.

How is the remote access/cloud access configured on the My Cloud? Auto, Manual or XP? If set to “Auto” you shouldn’t need to do any port forwarding on the router the My Cloud is connected to.

If you haven’t already done so you may want to review the Cloud Access section of the My Cloud User Manual (http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/?id=439&type=25). That section explains how to configure the Cloud Access setting and how to manually set ports if the default Auto setting doesn’t work.