Several days ago I installed MyCloud OS5 on a PR4100 system. Since this update I experience several problems:
- The system is indexing the data – now for several days.
- Sometimes I cannot access the dashboard (time out).
- When I am able to log in I can see that values for CPU and memory usage are constantly high.
- Goodsync can access the MyCloud OS5, but whenever I sync data the data transfer rate goes down until the process stopps. The error message is that that PR4100 is not longer accessible. After waiting for a while, goodsync can access the device again.
- I was unable to re-install the existing users on the device.
The OS5 does not seem to be stable. Everything got worse. I destroyed a good working system.
Did anybody else experience the problems mentioned above, too?