Problem I couldn't find wd my cloud mirror in my network

hello guys, 

i have problem that when I search in my network i don’t find the WD my cloud mirror

I also try to use the map network and the same thing 

note >> the device work fine for a week but from two days a go I could’t Access 

I Checked my Router to know which ip does the device  use , when I try the Ip in the broswer it’s give me this sentence

" This webpage is not available"

Obvious first question - can you actually access it via Windows Explorer or similar (as a network drive) or via SMB and see files on it?

I can’t use Windows Explorer because the wdmycloudmirror doesnt show up 

I find something it may help ,I Checked out my Router again and I didn’t find the wd my cloud !

does that mean it’s not connected to my LAN and why ?!! 

OK, some things to check:

• Try a different port on your router - If it appears then your router has a broken port.
  • Try a different LAN cable - if it appears then your cable is broken.
  • Try plugging the Mirror directly onto the LAN port of your computer using the LAN cable - If it appears here then there’s something wrong with your network configuration.
  • If it doesn’t appear in any of them, most likely the LAN port on your Mirror is broken.

Do all three above and check if the Mirror shows up in the network section of the computer. It should help narrow down the root cause of why you can’t connect.

• Try a different port on your router - If it appears then your router has a broken port.

I try diffrent port also I used diffrent router and the same thing

-  Try a different LAN cable - if it appears then your cable is broken.

I try that one too and it didn’t sovle the problem

- 
  - Try plugging the Mirror directly onto the LAN port of your computer using the LAN cable - If it appears here then there's something wrong with your network configuration.
- hmmm, that good point I will try it . maybe I will try to use USB cable too

- 
  - If it doesn't appear in any of them, most likely the LAN port on your Mirror is broken.
- OMG, what will happend if it's broken !? ,My file in WD will lost ? is there A way to take them back to my PC ?
- Do all three above and check if the Mirror shows up in the network section of the computer. It should help narrow down the root cause of why you can't connect.

I used the program that called WD MY cloud
than >>> connect to a device manaully 
by using my account and password >>I find the device and the ip for it but I can’t connect it

I used the ip in my browser and the same thing 

If the LAN port has broken on the Mirror then your data should still be OK on the drives in the device, it’s just not accessible (unless you’ve been unlucky and the wider circuitry is damaged, but if it was I would expect some warnings on the device hardware itself). If the drives are OK then in the worst case they can be removed and put into a new device case and accessed.

A USB cable won’t work, as it’s not possible to connect a Mirror to a computer that way (if I remember correctly anyway) - the USB port is just for connecting extension drives and other storage media to the NAS to expand it or copy stuff to/from it. You need to use a LAN cable to connect the MCM to the ethernet port on your computer - it should then show up under the Network tab of Windows Explorer (if the hardware is working of course).

i try to connect my wd to PC by a cable and the same thing ! 

note : the two flash light in the back one if them is Orange the other one is Yellow

the front all of them are blue and they are Stable 

so what now ? 

If I were you I’d contact WD technical support for this one, as it’s sounding like a potential hardware issue with the device itself. You can do that via the WD support portal. Give them a summary of the testing done so far, and they can advise on the next steps if something needs further investigation or possibly replacement.

I can return the device to the sotre but the problem my files inside it  ,I have the warranty paper .

also I will try to contact WD technical support

thank you DarrenHill 

You’re welcome. As I said I’d contact tech support first, as they may have additional suggestions.

They should also be able to advise what to return, as perhaps you could arrange to send back just the Mirror chassis itself having removed the disks from it first. That way if they can just replace that (including the ethernet port and circuitry) with a new empty one that you drop your hard drives back into, then your data should be fine presuming the disks themselves are intact.

I’m just a user like you so I don’t know what they’ll want to do for an RMA if it does come to that, so I would talk to them and get more information.

there is something that I want to try but i’m afrad of Losing my file , does the rest delete my file ?

If you mean the reset button just above the USB ports at the back, no it won’t. It just resets the OS back to factory default for things like admin user name and password (in case you get locked out of your own device). But the data on the drives themselves should be fine.

You may lose any shares and user accounts etc you’ve set up on the box however if it does re-enable access. You will have to use the original log-in details that came with the drive and set it up again from there.

update: I tried reset button and it give me something Different when I used wd my cloud mirror I find the new ip for my device also i did my admin  when i click finish >>> then I go to firefox to try the new ip but it didn’t work ! 

it’s give me This webpage is not available 

then I check my network and I find the device but when I click on it, its give me Network Error windows cannot access \*****\

Now what should I do ?!

Contact WD tech support - it sounds like the Mirror isn’t communicating properly with the rest of your network.

Tech support contact link

yes, I send a message  also I open something called case … 

but now I notice something flash light for the power have orange color

and sorry for all of this …