Power-off Retract Count value same as Load/Unload Cycle Count value

I would like to ask. I have checked S.M.A.R.T data on my WD Gold 10TB internal drive (WD102KRYZ) in the CrystalDiskInfo and I have noticed that the Power-off Retract Count has the exact same value (18A) as the Load/Unload Cycle Count. Is this something I should be concerned about, perhaps something bad going on with the drive, or is this a normal thing for the Gold drives?
The drive is connected to PC through CoolerMaster External HDD 5.25 docking station, that is connected to motherboard with SATA III. I have already used other WD drives, two WD Red Plus 4TB (WD40EFRX) with this exact same docking station, but they dont have this problem. Their values of Power-off Retract Count are 0 and 1.
The S.M.A.R.T. Diagnostic Extended Test in Western Digital Dashboard didn’t show anything wrong.

Hello,

We would recommend you run a diagnostic test on the drive using data lifeguard diagnostics software to determine the optimal health of the drive.

Please refer to the following KBA article: Error

I ran the extended test of the drive through the application you recommended and the test completed successfully with the label PASS for Test and S.M.A.R.T as well. But I am still a bit worried about the problem I described, that still persist. Hope its something normal, so there will be no problems because of this in the future.