WD Gold Unsafe shutdown and Load Cycle counters

I recently bought 4TB WD Gold (because 4TB WD Re out of stock).
This counters C0 & C1 of s.m.a.r.t grows rapidly. C0=C1 even in normal working mode.
Other hdds (WD RE series 1 and 4 TB) works fine and this counters not equal and much smaller values.
Why this behaviour is occure?

Hello,

Have you tried testing the drive with the WD DLG tool to make sure that nothing is wrong with the drive? if not, please try that

Hi, yes I tested my drives with this tool. (Model Number: WDC WD4002FYYZ-01B7CB0 , Firmware Number: 01.01M02 , SMART Status: PASS , Test Result: PASS)
I think this is some type of sleep as in green series, but I don’t understand why RE series works better. And why unsafe shutdowns occured.
This behaviour occur in the achi and in the ide mode.

Hi. Have you noticed that the drive is making a sound and start spinning when you access it?

I have two 2TB WD Gold confugured as “Mirrored” under Windows 10 Storage Spaces, but these drives seems to enter in sleep mode very often (even if I have the Windows on “Performance” mode). I also have a Black drive that is not making the same sound and is very responsive.

It is possible that the Gold drives are working in the same manner as Green, just to save some power?