Password reset NOT WORKING!

Hey, I recheck and now it still show the error but the User Id part has gone. Now it said
INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER: owner or user is inactive. Org Id:00DU0000000Jpn7

Yet another one with the same problem, No way to contact support without registering an account and cannot register a new one because the system insists on “reset password”. Please, Western Digital can you reset the account [Removed due to privacy policy].

Hi, I need a help to reactivate my account [Removed due to privacy policy], I have been trying for 3 days, I use the password I have here, I have tried to reset the password and I always receive the same message, INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER: owner or user is inactive. Org Id: 00DU0000000Jpn7.
Thank you so much.

My account also is blocked.
Receive my email with code tempory

I’m this error:

thanks for help

Hi Support,

Can you assist to reactivate my account : tkcltoh@hotmail.com as I also encountered the following error. I have failed hard drive to RMA. Thanks!

When resetting my password, I get the e-mail with temp password, when I enter temp password and new password I’m getting the same error:

Can you reactivate my account.

Thanks

I have the same issue.
INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER: owner or user is inactive. Org Id:00DU0000000Jpn7.

Please help!

Need help!

Hi,

Exactly the same problem. Have emailed support, hope this gets sorted quickly. Sad they still have this problem and it has not been dealt with.

Only trying to register a new drive!

RM

Hi. Is there support here? Also having this issue
email is mptang18@yahoo.com

Hi,

My account is also inactive and I can’t login. Could you please reactivate it? The email address it’s the same as the one I’ve used to register my account here for the Community.

This is the error message:

Thanks.

Hi,

I think I have the same problem: after resetting my Support Portal password, it won’t let me login, saying that “the password doesn’t match our records”. I suspect my account is inactive. Could you reactivate my account so that I could create an RMA?

Cheers
Dan

I too have the exact same issue. WD: If you can see this, please fix my account? My WD account uses the same email as my community account. Please let me know if you fix it!

My account is Deactivated…it is saying Inactive when trying to reset my account…please help…my email is gurvinderanand@yahoo.com, thanks

please reactivate my account, email is the same that is registered this community forum. thank you

Please reactivate my account sascha.cichowicz@gmx.de. Password reset OR new regestration doesn’t work: NACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER: owner or user is inactive. Org Id:00DU0000000Jpn7

Hi,

My account is also inactive . Please help

Acc: [REMOVED DUE TO PRIVACY POLICY]

Bill_S,

email is lee@hunterhome.net

My account is also shows inactive when I try to reset the pasword.

email is: jhussain7262@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Guys…please revive my account as well. I’m getting the same error message.
Email: contact@kosmas.me