I’ve been using my MyCloud 4TB drive without problems for quite a while up until recently. Now I have issues with the remote access for no apparent reason. Here’s the summary -
- Locally at home I have full access and everything works as normal (access via Android & iOS phones, iPad, Windows 7 pc & Windows 10 laptop).
- Via my android phone using the wd app I have full remote access as normal
- Via my android phone using a browser I get the following message after login - ‘No Devices available. Please notify the device’s owner (or Admin user)’
- Via my work computers (a Win10 laptop & Mac Pro) I cannot access the My Cloud at all, via the WD Access/Sync apps or through any browser - it will let me sign in but comes up with the same error - ‘No Devices available. Please notify the device’s owner (or Admin user)’
- If I try and sign in to the browser at home (i.e. via the internet as opposed to the local network) I also get the same error message.
Regarding the My Cloud setup - it is all behaving normally (ports open and visible through my Virgin Superhub and ‘port forwarding established’ rather than the relay message showing). I haven’t changed any hardware recently or firmware (the My Cloud is running the latest firmware update).
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!