Mycloud 2To WD not detected on network Msft

I have a 2To Mycloud WD that i connected to my router. Was working fine till last week.
After the upgrade of the firmware it doesnot appear on the msft network or temporarily
What is surprising is that i have another laptop using ubuntu and when i go the network there is absolutely no problem detecting the wd 2 To including getting access to it without logging in.

so it is very surprising that on msft i even don t see the 2To mycloud on the network (althought the blue light is steady)

Even Stranger, the mybooklive 1To is perfectly detected and working

What would you recommend to solve the problem?

Can you access the My Cloud using it’s IP address? Have you checked the router to see if it is issuing an IP address to the My Cloud? Can you access the My Cloud Dashboard? What color is the front LED on the My Cloud? What other troubleshooting steps have you tried?

My Cloud using it’s IP address? No. When i enter the ip in chrome i can t access mycloud
but when i ping the ip adress in cmd panel I got a positive result of all packets went trought
Have you checked the router to see if it is issuing an IP address to the My Cloud? I managed to get the ip adress through msft file explorer. which means that it is on the network. But doesnt appear in the network tree. Also i can not access it through the WD My Cloud application.
Previously to the firmware upgrade i had absolutely no problem

Can you access the My Cloud Dashboard? No impossible since the firmware update
What color is the front LED on the My Cloud? BLUE steady

What other troubleshooting steps have you tried? I checked the proxy of chrome but i dont use it.
I can access my cloud and my booklive with another computer running on ubuntu without any problem
i tried read and write on mycloud from that computer and no problem meaning that they run fine.
it seems since the firmware update of the mycloud it is not recognised in windows.
I run windows 10

The WD mycloud storage is recognised in WD Discovery but when i want to configure it, it opens a chrome tab where it says cant access check the connection (which is fine according to the ubuntu laptop)
Check the proxy (done and i dont use one)
Check the firewall (still have not done it but i dont see why there should be any problem with it)

So i dont see what solution i could have

That suggests the problem is with your Windows setup, not the MyCloud.

I would look at the Windows firewall settings; there are reports that recent Windows 10 updates reset its firewall settings.

This would hint that the problem is specific to that computer and may not be related to the firmware update of the My Cloud.

Check the settings of the Windows PC to ensure the firewall software or AV software (if used) isn’t blocking access to local network devices. The following post has additional things to check in Windows, in particular Windows 10 Specific Method 1 through Windows 10 Specific Method 5.