MyBook Live not accessible in Win10

I recently got a laptop that unfortunately uses Windows 10. When I try to access the drive contents on my MyBook Duo, MyBook Live I can only go to the devices’ web page. Under Win7 it was a simple double click and the drives opened up like internal drives. Suggestions or is this another Windows feature?

Hi, I have che same problem ! What we do now ?

Apparently, whack Win 10 and install Win 7.

Has anyone of you found a solution?

I have same problem. Win 10 Pro 64-bit. I even has it working with Win 10 but cannot remember till when. I can only access remotely from my phone and web site. Not directly from Windows Explorer as I used to do it. :frowning:

The solution that worked for me, and I hate with a passion to recommend it as it came direct from Microsoft and we all know their software is perfect, is to do a full restore of Windows 10. Unless your computer came with a restore partition or disc, which it seems most don’t such as my new HP, you’ll have to contact your computer maker and order the software. For HP, it’s $60 (!!!) delivered.

if you cannot browse your shared after the windows update 1709 do this to fix the issue

in the win10 search type Run and run that application and type gpedit.msc and press enter then
change the setting below

Computer configuration\administrative templates\network\Lanman Workstation
“Enable insecure guest logons”

SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!
It was a simple setting in Windows. Opened Network Settings and went to Network Connections>Wireless Network Connection> Internet Protocol Version 4 > Properties > Advanced > Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP. The default setting of Use DHCP is why none of my NAS drives were showing. Thank you Western Digital for calling me and walking me thru the steps.
The solution fixed not only my WD My Book Live Duo but also my WD My Cloud, AND Seagate GoFlex Home.