My device is offline in two computers and online in a third. My Cloud Home

My cloud home was completely connected, as it is easy to do, for that you score. After that … well, sorry guys, you really need to put this thing together.
Mobile apps on different devices didn’t work, just one out of three mobile devices worked, and just when I was home, then the pc’s of three pc’s one was at the office outside the house, it worked great, slow ofcourse (not complaining) but working as spected. One day I decided to update as suggested by a notification and it was a Mistake. First, you need to have a type of progress bar so the user knows what the H… is going on, it has to be really clear and friendly what the process should be, how long is going to take, and the warnings about what happend on different scenarios.
My device is still blinking slowly after a week, dude, a week, and I don’t Freaking know what is happening, I don’t know if the process fail, if it needs a reboot (which I made two 1-29 sec resets and one 30-50 sec reset and is still in that state.
the computer that kept Access to the my cloud home was the one in the office, it showed an older version of the desktop App, but later it updated (not on my command) and I know loose all Access to my “my cloud home”, this is stupid guys, I cannot acces my drive from anywhere not even web and at the same time I don’t know what does the drive need to work again.
How can I troubleshoot a black box, I am not a Linux user and I don’t pretend to start to work my way arround this issue.

Hello frustrated4,

I would suggest you to contact WD support, if the issue is not resolved by resetting the device.

Refer the link provided below for contact details.

I had the same problem. To enable MyCloud Home I opened my Xfinity app and the MyCloud device of disabled. By enabling the device I was back online.