After upgrading my Mac to Mojave I have problems with using WD My Cloud app for remote access.
- When I started the app on my Mac everything seems ok till I saw window to Sign In. There have been added users and now I can’t see any. The list is empty.
- I do have access to my data through web browser.
- In administrative panel when I choose Access to the Cloud and select users: I can’t see on my computer on Cloud devices connected with WD My Cloud app. Only my phone and tablet are connected through application.
- The only app connected with my computer is WD Sync.
- Firmware version of my My Cloud disk is 2.31.149
Do you have any ideas how to solve it ?