My cloud not accessible

Hello,

I have a problem with my WD mycloud ex2 ultra. I have 2x10TB red drives (raid 1) in it. I have approximately 3TB of data inside.

Earlier this week, my device has become unaccessible. It was not responding on request on the network, I couldn’t access it anymore on the web interface. The blue light in front was slowly blinking.

Since i thought it was stuck, and since the mycloud doesn’t have a physical power off button, I decided to plug it out, then plug it in again.

Now the blue light is blinking fast. It is still unaccessible. I can hear the drives are running, but it has been like that for 48h now. I read from the wd support website that it may be running a file system check. What Do LED Blinking White, Blue, or Solid Amber Mean on My Cloud?

But it’s been a while now and I’m wondering if i’m not just wasting my time here.

Has someone ever encountered the same problem? I’m scared that it will be staying like that and my data being lost. Should I plug it out and try to recover my data with an external enclosure?

Thanks

I answered you here: