My Cloud Home used on Windows+MAC when filename has german special characters

I have a My Cloud Home 16TB and i copied files (movies) from a My Cloud to My Cloud Home - this was done with Windows 7.
I can access the movies - OK.
I use this My Cloud Home (with the same account) on MAC.
On the MAC I can see all files - but all files with german special characters (Umlaute ÄäÖöÜü) have the following problems:

1. can not delete such a file (Error -8072)
  2. can not play such a video (doubleclick should start VLC player - Error: programm not found)
  3. can not copy such a video file to the MAC system drive (Error -8058)

When I create a directory with Win7 on the My Cloud home which name has one or more german special characters (ÄäÖöÜü)
and I want to copy files on the Mac to the new directory: Error -43

any ideas?
regards Franz

Sounds like data corruption based on the macOS Error codes

TEST:

• copy the original files from Windows 7 to macOS

• cant macOS and VLC open the files copied from Windows 7 to the macOS internal HDD?

• copy the files from macOS internal HDD to the My Cloud Home

• can macOS and VLC open the files copied from macOS internal HD located on the My Cloud Home ?

copy the original files from Windows 7 to macOS
Q1: can macOS and VLC open the files copied from Windows 7 to the macOS internal HDD?
on Win 7 I copied file “Genussland Österreich - 4 - Kulinarik und Kultur - Freistädter Bier - A 2016 - Doku.m4v” to Dropbox
Character on Dropbox (Win7): (copy&paste)
Genussland Österreich - 4 - Kulinarik und Kultur - Freistädter Bier - A 2016 - Doku
doubleclick starts video (VLC on Win7)

on MAC (Dropbox) Character on Dropbox: (copy&paste):
Genussland O¨sterreich - 4 - Kulinarik und Kultur - Freista¨dter Bier - A 2016 - Doku
doubleclick starts video (VLC on MAC)

then I copied the file via Finder from Dropbox to MAC local disk

File on My Cloud Home - mounted on Win7 (created from a My Cloud system when mounted on Win7):
Character on My Cloud Home (Win7): (copy&paste)
Genussland Österreich - 4 - Kulinarik und Kultur - Freistädter Bier - A 2016 - Doku
doubleclick starts video (VLC on Win7)

same File on My Cloud Home - mounted on MAC (created from a My Cloud system when mounted on Win7)
Character on My Cloud Home (MAC): (copy&paste)
can not play such a video (doubleclick should start VLC player - Error: program not found)

copy the files from macOS internal HDD to the My Cloud Home
Q2: can macOS and VLC open the files copied from macOS internal HD located on the My Cloud Home ?
on MAC (on an external USB WD-drive) I have a video
Character on the USB drive (MAC): (copy&paste):
“Die Braumeister - Ku¨nstler am Kessel - Das Pharaonen-Bier - USA 2010 - Doku.m4v”

additional info: I have 3 My Cloud systems - also used with MAC and Win - but there were no such problems.