My Cloud Home Duo 'fast breathing'

Hi, I have installed a new My Cloud Home Duo 4Tb (2 x 2Tb) NAS drive. It is connected directly into my router via ethernet. The drive is accessible from my Windows 10 laptop (via My Cloud.com and WD Discovery), Sony Xperia tablet (via MyCloud app) and Microsoft Lumia 650 Windows 10 mobile phone (via my cloud.com). The drive is LED is white ‘fast breathing’, which according to the troubleshooting guide indicates a problem. I have no way to determine what the issue is - WD Utilities is not compatible with My Cloud Home Duo. I have tried giving the unit a static IP address - via the router configuration, but LED still ‘fast breathing’. Have rebooted numerous times, but still the same. I have reported to WD, but awaiting reply. At this stage, I don’t want to remove the drives and check them individually in a dock - suspect this would void the warranty.
Overall, the device seems to be working OK, apart from the ‘fast breathing’. Any advice would be gratefully received.

@WJAYDEE “Fast Breathing” means the My Cloud Home Duo is not getting a DHCP IP Address from your router or other problem.

Checking for the IP address is the easiest as the debug logs cannot be obtained in the unit doesn’t have an IP

Thanks or your reply, however, if it can’t get an ip address, how can I see it on my network via laptop, tablet or phone ? If I go on my router, it has been given an IP address, both via dhcp and when I changed router to give a static - and I can ping that from my laptop.

I have also connected via Ethernet to a Netgear switch with same results – accessible from laptop, tablet and phone, but led ‘fast breathing’.

Regards,

John.

I can also generate debug logs, so it is accessible from my network.

Regards,

John