LED Slow breathing

My Cloud Home LED is slow breathing. I powered down and restarted without any change. However, my synced files are accessible. Is the non-solid LED a concern for longterm proper use?

I don’t have an answer, but I am experiencing the same problem. I first noticed it a few hours ago. My firmware is up to date (4.16.0-220). I looked at the debug logs and as best I could interpret them, they recommending running fschk, but I don’t have any software to run file system check on MyCloud.

The same what happening to my white light. It keeps on blinking and still i can access my folders but my all my shared folders cannot access. Hope somebody can answer this.

I have the same problem. I woke up with this situation. The light flashes like a reboot but it is constant, however I can access the files without problems. Could someone help us?

I am having the same issue. I can access my files on both the local Public (\0.0.0.0) drive and My Cloud Home using WD Discovery and My Cloud Home through MyCloud.com from my home network but can not access my files when I am at the office it says that the device is offline. So if you use a different internet connection, you can not access the WD My Cloud Home Device. Hope they find a solution ASAP

my my cloud home is also offline , and white light is slowly blinking

Same here. I just realized and re-connected the ethernet cable thinking it was offline (as it loses connection often).

It didn’t fix the slow breathing so I checked the website and it’s online anyway, so I came here…

Same issue , I wake up and found my cloud is blinking and I can access my files.
it seems there’s an issue related to sync the cloud with WD servers.
hope they can fix it shortly.

Ah cr*p, Plex is not working. I tried disabling and enabling as it fixed Plex a couple of weeks ago, but I get this when trying to enable it back:

Same here! I installing W11 and think there is problem, but if everyone offline, then problem in WD side. Hope quick solution!

I found a same problem. My Cloud Home Duo LED is slow breathing. I think to reset by push button 5sec but I still cannot connect via web. However, I can use WD Discovery application to connect my device for access my data.

Same problem here, My Cloud home LED is also slow breathing.

something new about it? is still offline

Yup its still offline

2 Likes

Jan 25. After a lot of months not needing my My Cloud Home Duo I’ve tried hooking it up today as I need some files off it. To my surprise, it says its offline, slow breathing LEds. How do I access data from it? DMZ, opening ports, nothing helps?

1 Like

Guess we all will have to wait until WD sees the community post to sort our issue.

I send ticket

1 Like

■■■■, that is crazy. I though I’ve bought a device that can access files offline?!

1 Like

The MyCloud Home Service Status page is reporting proxy server trouble—

https://status.mycloud.com/os4

2 Likes

My device working again!