My Cloud - Files Missing

This is an odd one. Now, I may not be the brightest bulb in the tree. However, when I log into My Cloud and check a directory that I made (call it directory X), I notice that in directory X some folders are not listed. When I log into the My Cloud Mirror drive on my local network, I see ALL of the folders as it should be. Again, I may not be the most intelligent man on earth, BUT I can read and compare, and, for some reason, the My Cloud web interface does not list all of the folders. It starts with A and ends in the M’s and terminates before getting to the W’s where it should be.

Yes, I logged out and in and refreshed the page half a dozen times. Still the same. Strange.

So, either I am a moron (which is not completely outside possibility) or something is amiss. Any thoughts?

Since you mentioned in other threads that you have rebooted / done other things, is it possible the wdmcserverd process is still re-indexing / thumbnailing all of the content?

As far as I can remember, stuff won’t show until it’s been indexed.

Maybe. I don’t know. The drive is not showing activity (on the web interface > monitor screen).

I guess I will know in a few hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

Four hours later and the My Cloud web interface still does not show all the files.

What device are you on, is it Windows, Apple, Linux etc.

My Desktop has Windows 10 and using Internet Explorer to sign in to mycloud.com when I look at my Share, Horace, there is a scroll bar on the right side so I can scroll down to see all my folders and files. See image below. Click, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

Does yours have a scroll bar?

Things are getting weirder!

I checked out the My Cloud in Internet Explorer per the suggestion above. ALL the files are there. :stuck_out_tongue:

No so in Chrome. Yes, Chrome has a scrollbar, just not all my files. Go figure.

My guess is that I need to clear the cache on the machine in question (using Chrome).
My other laptop (using Chrome) shows all the files as it should.