Can't see all files in folder over mycloud.com

When accessing MyCloud over web-service mycloud.com, in a folder I can see only 30 files/folders, other are not visible! When using mobile app, everything is ok and can be accessed over smartphone, but not with computer remote. HELP!

1 Like

What web browser are you using? Have you tried a different web browser?

Edit to add: Also see the following past discussions that are similar:

https://community.wd.com/t/not-seeing-all-my-files-and-folders-in-mycloud/142558

https://community.wd.com/t/not-all-files-appear-when-logged-in-to-mycloud-com/207302

I’m using Chrome, latest version, and can only see 30 files/folders thru mycloud.com

Interresting, when using IE (basic on W10) I can see all of my folders. Chrome shows on to the letter L, and IE to the end. Weird!

I had the same problem; what temporarily fixed the problem was opening my cloud on a new search engine. I used google but downloaded Mozilla firefox. However, when I did this, it helped only for a couple of months and then I experienced the same problem and then used yet another search engine (Opera) and it worked but only for a few months. Mind you that I was using the same search engine to open my cloud at work and when I was away.

I then encountered a virus and I had to reset my computer and my cloud is back on. I was able to see all my files. As of right now, I am using one search engine to use at work and one when I am away to access my cloud. I am hoping this will work long term. I will update on this.

Hope this helps!

I tried this with different laptops and firefox browser. It help me see all my files. It blew my mind because it so so simple of a solution. Well at least it worked for me. If you can see the picture that’s awesome!

The ‘arrange windows’ sollution of JoeRandy TX worked, for me, to increase the number of visible folders in Firefox from 30 to 66, but it remained limited. I had the same problem with Chrome. Only with Internet Explorer I managed to see all my folders and files

1 Like