My Cloud Drive Not Working

what is the solution to recover the data.

The same as it is with any other hard disk failure: replace the failed disk, and revert to your backup data.  Or, if you haven’t got a backup, pay a professional recovery service to try to recover the data off the failed disk.

ALL hard drives can fail at ANY time.  Therefore it is essential that you maintain a backup, unless you use a redundant array of some kind. The basic MyCloud has no redundancy.

I am really disappointed that Western Digital doesn’t repair the device.

I’m no WD apologist, but this approach is taken by all consumer hard disk manufacturers that I know of; hard disks are considered non-repairable*, and rely on the user performing regular backup operations. If the drive fails within warranty, the drive is replaced, but the warranty does not cover data recovery.

* Because data recovery is difficult and expensive, and there are so many potential causes of device failure that are not due to an inherent fault in the device (shock and other environmental issues, in particular) that it is unreasonable to expect the manufacturer to have to offer data recovery as part of the warranty, IMHO. I think that in consumer law, loss of data is considered a ‘consequential loss’, which is generally excluded from warranty terms. For example:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=warranty+consequential+loss+disk+drive

The approach suggested by rac8006 is certainly a good start: check that it’s the HDD that has failed, and not the controller board.