My Book 4tb external drive not showing up

Happens to me all the time. I have two books and a my passport - all the time. I don’t know why I remain loyal. I can’t get any answers. And right now I’m trying to do a RMA and it won’t even let me do that even though I’m within the warranty period!

The possible reasons for such issues are:

1. Faulty SATA cable
  2. When Windows unable to find ATA device
  3. When HDD included in storage space
  4. When SATA driver is not installed or corrupted
  5. When new HDD perceived as foreign disk

Further, I suggest you to check the below link and follow the shared methods to resolve the issue: https://appuals.com/fix-new-hard-drive-not-showing-up-in-disk-management/

Hope it will help.

Yeah alot of that stuff did not make any sense to me, I tried a couple of those things and did not get anywhere.

so you have not figured out how to get the drives to work, or get the files back?

The best way to recover data from an unresponsive hard drive is by using data recovery software. Here, I recommend you to try Stellar Data Recovery Professional Software as it is one of the most advanced and easy to use data recovery software that enables the user to recover their lost or deleted data from corrupted or accidentally formatted drives or even from lost partitions of the drive.

You can check the video below:

Further, you can also check the below blog to know the best possible ways on “How to Recover Files from a Corrupt or Unresponsive Drive?”

Hope it will help.