What is the deal with WD products, currently I am having issues with 3 different of their products at once

What is the deal with WD products, currently I am having issues with 3 different of their products at once??!!
My WDBFJK004OHBK
My WD My Book hard drive is not working correctly, I was in the middle of downloading some files and shut my computer down to run errands and when I came back to finish the files my My Book was no longer showing up in my file explorer, it does show up under the section where it says eject item, it shows up in the drives manager but not the other manager. The hard drive is running, and light shows from the inside.( I ran the WD digital Data Life guard Diagnostics Tool and it shows the my book but says not available)As I said it was working perfectly and my errands took less than 30 minutes when it stopped showing in the file explorer anymore. The more I look into wd hard drives the more I find that thier products have a lot of issues that I did not know about when I looked into the research originally. I tried everything that was suggested. I plugged the hardrive directly into the wall, I shut down the computer a couple of times, I went in and unistalled the my book drive under all the areas you could do that and reinstalled nothing worked!!! this is ridulous how can their products have so many issues this one does not make sense. it was working and than it wasnt and I can not get to my files that I was back up which is the whole point of these products how is wd sitll in business seriously!?

Issue 2
I plugged in my passport 2tb external hard drive that was working perfectly and has thousands of vids and other files on it into my WD live Media player to watch something off it and it played for a second (3 issues) but the purple screen that often happens with the WD media showed up again the files played fine but when I was done unplugging the hdmi cable it would not show the files on the screen anymore and now when I plug the passport in my computer to check it it will not show up on my File explorer or the drive file at all now!! This is ■■■■ WD all of this has happened in just the past 3 days in the middle of another Covid shutdown, again how is this company still in business I now have several thousand files, and movies and things that I can now now find or retrieve or whatever!!!?? and these were my backups I only have some of what was on my My Book hardrive that is back uped on another hardrive but some of the best stuff was on this passport that suddenly stopped working or something??!Q!

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: