Maybe the worst WD response to date? Non-shipment

I have been seeing all the complaints from customers about WD’s fake tracking numbers and delayed shipments to honor warranties, I thought I would add to it.

This may exemplify how bad their customer service is. Do you think WD is using fake names to disguise overseas employees as american sounding? Because their responses sure don’t seem to grasp the issue.

4 days ago my order says shipped. 1ZRV27086768371772

But UPS tracking keeps showing just a label created, waiting for WD to actually give them the package

So I opened a request with WD customer service. Asking them why my package hasn’t shipped. And their response was to show me how to check my RMA status… Which checking an RMA status ends once a tracking is provided. I already have the tracking. I already know how to see the RMA status page. But this was the employees response anyways

Same situation here. Looks like we have same shipping service too

1ZRV27086767010332

Only says label created 5 days ago. And when I asked WD they just said

I understand your replacement drive is delayed due to changes in WD warehouse location. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, I would like to inform you that I am esclating your case to the concerned department to get it update. Please give us 2-3 business days to get back to you.

That was 3 days ago. They never got back to me.

Mine won’t ship either.

Order 87596919

On the 14th my RMA Status page showed UPS 1ZRV27086768771394

But now it’s the 19th and still says no updates.

If I knew advanced RMA was so slow and false information, I would have just done standard. But maybe that is even worse service.

A post was split to a new topic: Removed post

Hoping WD staff sees this

Hi can someone help me? My RMA was from August 7th. I paid for advanced because it was time sensitive. It has been more than 2 weeks, still no shipment. I already shipped the defective drive a few days ago to be simultaneous about it. But I thought WD was supposed to ship within 5 days? It has been 15 days. Can WD answer. Look at RMA 87592127

UPDATE. IT IS NOW 8/23.

STILL NO RESOLUTION. FAKE TRACKING NUMBER SINCE 8/14 AND WD EMAIL REPS KEEP REPLYING EVERY 2-3 DAYS THAT it has been escalated to appropriate department.

FAKE TRACKING 1ZRV27086767010332

I have the same frustrating situation.

1ZRV27086769475757 was posted to my order as the tracking number but it is invalid. UPS says label created for 9 days now.

The WD employees on this board saying warehouse issues resolved - seem to be LYING.

Please contact our support directly so they can look into the issue with the tracking information in your RMA.

Hi mattieson,

Please check your Private Message.

Hi charhtrii2,

I have sent a message. Please check your WD Community Message Inbox.

Hi alssmlem,

I’ve sent a message. Please check your WD Community Message Inbox.

I have contacted WD and they continue to lie and lie.

Even a Jim Case at WD said he made a new order for me 6 days ago for free:

https://websupport.wdc.com/warranty/RMA_Status.aspx?r=TMeZDS2F95qajyMpoWPk8J5LaQULAafxPvgPDC57tmS3ti6Ya8i7+zbfCGb69BhKbP24YNTc06OoGErDNKW+bQ==

And even that doesn’t ship.

As for the 2 original RMA’s 87592759 and 87592760 are now 3 weeks old. I have received lies upon lies from WD customer service reps, as recent as a few days ago, & dating back for 2 weeks, continuing to say my order has shipped, but there is no valid tracking on those RMA’s.

These fake employees on this board lie publicly to make everyone think they have resolved, but private messages show no resolution whatsoever.

Yes these employees on this board are liars just like the WD orders lie about shipping.

https://websupport.wdc.com/warranty/RMA_Status.aspx?r=b1B00DbHJdeBfwS17f+xhdzCU9Fh4Xu7PHaNoEExq71326TRk3Fdpm9j8OqmK6b7XjTtS7BUzVFn3573cLJGcw==

That’s my order. They say shipped! But try the tracking! It is fake! Only a label. I have waited 3+ weeks for answer. Still nothing except “we have escalated to RMA department”.

I’ve got news for you. UPS (or the Useless Parcel Service) lie too.

We’ve even had an important shipment from the UK to an important customer in the US which was delayed (because UPS had LOST the commercial invoices!!!). Their tracking information said this shipment, worth £15K, was in Louisville, Kentucky. No it wasn’t. UPS confirmed over the phone it had been sitting in a warehouse as Stansted airport in the UK for 4 DAYS and WAS STILL THERE!

That’s when they are not losing half the shipment despite EVERY SINGLE BOX (there were 6 identical boxes) being fully labelled.